Join the Email List:
- 9 Reasons Why #NoDAPL Struggle Isn’t Over December 6, 2016
- Anti-colonial & Anti-fascist Action: ‘Make it Impossible for This System to Govern on Stolen Land’ November 9, 2016
- Uranium Mining at Grand Canyon: Havasupai Sacred Site & Diné Communities Face Imminent Threat November 1, 2016
- Geopolitics of the Navajo-Hopi “Land Dispute” zine October 27, 2016
- Blue Bird Wheatpaste Recipe October 18, 2016
Music is not enough. Direct & effective action is essential if we desire a healthy & sustainable existence. Entire eco-systems are being destroyed to maintain unsustainable lifestyles. Where there is an environmental crisis there is a cultural crisis because we are people of the earth. Points of intervention are all around us; the point of destruction, production, consumption, decision, etc. The question is what are you (we) willing to do about it? Respect existence or expect resistance.