Join the Email List:
- Ecological Destruction Doesn’t Equal Diné Sovereignty April 18, 2015
- Press Release: Federal Judge OKs Uranium Mining Next to Grand Canyon National Park April 8, 2015
- ACLU Takes a Wrong Turn in Defending Redskins March 26, 2015
- Federal Court Hears Medicine Lake Appeal, Indigenous Nations Rally for Sacred Site Protection March 14, 2015
- Press Release: Diné Declare Existence Through Prayer Walk January 3, 2015
Music is not enough. Direct & effective action is essential if we desire a healthy & sustainable existence. Entire eco-systems are being destroyed to maintain unsustainable lifestyles. Where there is an environmental crisis there is a cultural crisis because we are people of the earth. Points of intervention are all around us; the point of destruction, production, consumption, decision, etc. The question is what are you (we) willing to do about it? Respect existence or expect resistance.