Join the Email List:
- O’odham & Supporters Protest Meeting of South Mountain Freeway Bidders September 30, 2015
- Diné Confront John McCain in Action to Protect Water and Sacred Sites August 16, 2015
- Morning Star Institute to Hold 13th Annual National Prayer Day for Sacred Places June 18, 2015
- Power Lines Feature Film Trailer May 14, 2015
- Ecological Destruction Doesn’t Equal Diné Sovereignty April 18, 2015
Music is not enough. Direct & effective action is essential if we desire a healthy & sustainable existence. Entire eco-systems are being destroyed to maintain unsustainable lifestyles. Where there is an environmental crisis there is a cultural crisis because we are people of the earth. Points of intervention are all around us; the point of destruction, production, consumption, decision, etc. The question is what are you (we) willing to do about it? Respect existence or expect resistance.