Join the Email List:
- Press Release: Diné Declare Existence Through Prayer Walk January 3, 2015
- Support Indigenous Youth Media Justice! OYBM’s $5,000 Goal December 13, 2014
- Protests as Arizona Snowbowl Opens with 100% Treated Sewage Snow on Sacred Site November 30, 2014
- Black Mesa Residents & Supporters March in Window Rock, Navajo Nation demands halt to livestock impoundments October 31, 2014
- Statement on Recent Aggressive Confiscation of Dineh Resisters’ Sheep Herds by NaBahe Katenay Keedihiihii October 27, 2014
Music is not enough. Direct & effective action is essential if we desire a healthy & sustainable existence. Entire eco-systems are being destroyed to maintain unsustainable lifestyles. Where there is an environmental crisis there is a cultural crisis because we are people of the earth. Points of intervention are all around us; the point of destruction, production, consumption, decision, etc. The question is what are you (we) willing to do about it? Respect existence or expect resistance.